Wild Boys Disobey Long Sleeve
- Unisex fit based on men's sizing because well, misogyny
- Martin Luther King Jr. quote featured on the chest
- Large graphic with Wild Boys logo featured on back
- 100% pre-shrunk jersey knit cotton
- Designed and manufactured in Los Angeles, CA
- Seamless double-needle collar and bottom hem
- Taped shoulders and neck
- Quarter-turned to prevent center crease
This product is made-to-order to reduce our carbon footprint. We do not hold any inventory that inevitably creates waste. Please allow about two weeks for shipment. You will automatically receive tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.
WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
Each purchase is dedicated to seeking justice for Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Elijah McClain, Trayvon Martin, Sandra Bland, Aiyana Jones, Eric Garner and the countless Black lives unjustly taken away at the hands of the police.
100% of net profits will be donated to the non-profit organization Color of Change.
ABOUT COLOR OF CHANGE
Color Of Change is the nation's largest online racial justice organization. They help people respond effectively to injustice in the world around us.
1.7 million members move decision-makers in corporations and the government to create a more humane and less hostile world for Black people in America. Their campaigns and initiatives win changes that matter. They mobilize their members to end practices and systems that unfairly hold Black people back, and champion solutions that move us all forward.
Learn more about Color Of Change and directly donate to their initiatives HERE